If you want to learn to take decisions with strategies and proper evaluation, then go for MBA in Project and Operations. The course will teach you planning and teaching which will impact the overall achievements. In this dynamic world, this degree provides knowledge of real-world solutions and leadership skills. Furthermore, this is a multi-dimensional course that teaches two things. One is the management skills essential to run any business or department of the organization. The second is the essentials of project-related responsibilities.
Key Points of MBA in Project and Operations:
- This is a two-year program which is for aspirants who want to pursue their careers ahead.
- This is a post-graduate program.
- The planning, implementation, control and execution of the projects is taught through this MBA.
- There are lessons taught in this MBA that talk about several methodologies for sustainable and successful results.
The Eligibilities for MBA in Project and Operations
Let’s look into the criteria to fulfil before getting into MBA in Project and Operations:
- Firstly, a BBA or an equivalent degree is compulsory from a reputable university for the MBA in Project and Operation.
- Secondly, a minimum of 50% is mandatory in most institutions in graduation to be eligible to apply.
- Thirdly, the entrance exams one must clear to get into the MBA in Project and Operation course.
- Fourthly, the aspirant or the applicant needs to be 21 years of age or above to be eligible to apply for this program.
Before getting into the MBA in Project and Operation, it is essential to be aware of the topics under this course which are :
- Project Planning
- Project Execution
- Project Risk-Management
- Project Control System
- Project Finance
- Project Contracting
- Project Clearances
To move ahead towards your MBA in Project and Operations, go through the LUBM website and find this course that will suit you best.
The post The Eligibility for an MBA in Project and Operations appeared first on University of Business and Management.