- Elizabeth Ann (Betsy) Beaulieu, interim dean of the College of Arts and Sciences at the University of New Haven, in Connecticut, has been selected as vice president of academic affairs at Mitchell College, also in Connecticut.
- Brock Blomberg, president of Ursinus College, in Pennsylvania, has been chosen as president of the California Institute of Integral Studies.
- Cathy Cox, former president of Young Harris College, in Georgia, has been chosen as president of Georgia College & State University.
- Daniel Erb, senior vice president for academic affairs at High Point University, in North Carolina, has been promoted to provost there.
- Kathryn Heidemann, vice president of academic affairs and dean of faculty at the Cleveland Institute of Art, in Ohio, has been named president and CEO there.
- Annamarie Jagose, executive dean of the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences and pro vice chancellor at the University of Sydney, in Australia, has been promoted to provost and deputy vice chancellor there.
- Shikha Jain, chief strategy officer at Dairy Farmers Ontario, has been selected as chief executive officer of Career Colleges Ontario.
- Betsy Libby, interim president of Central Maine Community College, has been named to the job on a permanent basis.
- Orinthia T. Montague, president of Tompkins Cortland Community College, in New York, has been appointed president of Volunteer State Community College, in Tennessee.
- Ed Skoudis, a fellow at SANS Technology Institute, has been named president there.
Disable left side advertisement?:
Is this Career Advice newsletter?:
Display Promo Box:
In-Article related stories: