- Jerry Balentine, executive vice president and interim provost at New York Institute of Technology, has been named provost and EVP there on a permanent basis.
- Marta Yera Cronin, president of Columbia Gorge Community College, in Oregon, has been chosen as president of Delaware County Community College, in Pennsylvania.
- Corey A. King, vice chancellor for inclusivity and student affairs at the University of Wisconsin at Green Bay, has been selected as chancellor of the University of Wisconsin at Whitewater.
- Gregory L. King, vice president for advancement at University of Mount Union, in Ohio, has been named president there.
- Georj Lewis, president of Atlanta Metropolitan State College, in Georgia, has been appointed president of Clayton State University, also in Georgia.
- Nicolle Parsons-Pollard, interim provost at Georgia State University, has been named provost and executive vice president for academic affairs there on a permanent basis.
- Nemat (Minouche) Shafik, president of the London School of Economics and Political Science, has been selected as president of Columbia University, in New York.
- Gillian Siddall, president of Emily Carr University of Art + Design, in British Columbia, has been chosen as president and vice chancellor of Lakehead University, in Ontario.
- Ingrid Thompson-Sellers, president of South Georgia State College, has been appointed president of Atlanta Metropolitan State College, also in Georgia.
Disable left side advertisement?:
Is this Career Advice newsletter?:
Display Promo Box:
In-Article Advertisement High:
In-Article related stories:
In-Article Advertisement Low: