- Sean Burke, associate provost of Luther College, in Iowa, has been selected as provost and vice president for academic affairs at Alma College, in Michigan.
- Richmond Hill, interim provost of the Woodbridge campus of Northern Virginia Community College, has been named to the position on a permanent basis.
- Art Pimentel, president of Woodland Community College, in California, has been appointed president of Folsom Lake College, also in California.
- Daniel Pullin, John V. Roach Dean of the Neeley School of Business at Texas Christian University, has been chosen as president there.
- Robert K. Vischer, interim president and former dean of the law school at the University of St. Thomas, in Minnesota, has been named to the job on a permanent basis.
- Patrick Wolfe, Frederick L. Hovde Dean of the College of Science and the Miller Family Professor of Statistics and Computer Science at Purdue University, in Indiana, has been appointed as provost and executive vice president for academic affairs and diversity there.
- Alison Wrynn, associate vice chancellor for academic programs, innovations and faculty development at the California State University system, has been chosen as senior vice chancellor for academic and student affairs at the University System of Maryland.
Disable left side advertisement?:
Is this Career Advice newsletter?:
Display Promo Box:
In-Article Advertisement High:
In-Article related stories:
In-Article Advertisement Low: