Grow Your Leadership Skillset
Today’s workplace is ever-changing and continues to bring forward various challenges as we adjust to the new normal. Take time this summer to enhance your professional development and explore solutions to these challenges so that you can better support the needs of your organization.
Join us on July 27 & 28 for the Learning Leaders Summer Online Forum, where we will uncover the skills needed to support innovative and successful Learning and Development strategies. This two-day event features curated sessions and conversations covering the most critical topics to modern learning leaders.
Forum Program At A Glance
The program consists of 16 thought-provoking sessions that will explore a variety of critical leadership topics. Plus, each session will provide a downloadable resource to help assist you with putting the principles learned into practice.
Here’s a quick look at a few session titles:
- Blended Learning in a Hybrid World
- The Power of 1:1 Coaching
- What is Adaptive Learning in 2022? (And What is it Not?)
- Mapping and Measuring Your Learning Strategy
- The Transformative Role of Learning and Development Leaders
- Practical Lessons Learned Leading a Community of Practice
- The Future of Learning Leadership
View the full program here.
Join The Learning Leaders Alliance
Invest in your leadership development by joining the Learning Leaders Alliance! Membership includes free access to the Learning Leaders Summer Online Forum, plus exclusive content, meetings, and discounts designed specifically to help you grow in your role as a leader. Learn more.