The Learning Experience Designer is responsible for creating an immersive, engaging learning experience for employees, customers, and regulators through designing and developing best-in-class training solutions across multiple forms of media. You play a vital role in the success of our business by ensuring the seamless transfer of knowledge from our technical and product teams to customer-facing team members, customers, and regulators.
What You Will Be Doing
- Design learning journeys for customers and internal teams
- Create an immersive, engaging learning experience for employees, customers, and regulators, including in-person, virtual, eLearning, demos, and written materials
- Scope, design, and develop learning modules and all associated training materials inclusive of videos, presentations, and facilitation guides
- Design branching scenarios, storyboards, and scripts, and convert them into animated, interactive activities to support trainers in the successful delivery of training
- Ensure that the xAPI objects are properly built and tested prior to rollout of new courses/learning resources in the LMS
- Design and develop learning plans and pathways in the external and internal LMS portals (LearnUpon LMS)
- Provide strong visual design guidance to multiple training projects on copywriting, hierarchy, typography, layout, and style
- Supervise the Learning Design Associate who is located in Vietnam
- Collaborate across the Training team to brainstorm and devise cutting-edge learning strategies and techniques
- Be accountable for learning deliverables, provide regular updates to the Training Manager and functional leaders, and escalate issues where appropriate
- Train our customers and employees on how to use GeoComply Academy
- Support ILT training sessions when needed
- Define and track KPIs related to training effectiveness
At GeoComply, our mission is to empower the future of digital trust. We operate at the center of a new generation of cybersecurity companies, leveraging today’s geolocation data to make better risk-based decisions. Working as a critical piece of the security infrastructure for some of the world’s largest tech companies like DraftKings, FanDuel, the BBC, and Akamai, we are the global market leader for compliance-grade geolocation data and a critical piece of the decision engine. We have big plans for the next few years, including a targeted US IPO and various M&A opportunities.
At the heart of it all is people—we are deeply committed to creating and sustaining a world-class experience for our employees, customers, and partners.