RAK Academy is a family of five highly regarded international schools that provide both British and International Baccalaureate curriculum pathways. Our vision is to develop ‘Learning Excellence with a Community Heart’ with a core purpose of ‘delivering excellent learning opportunities, developing leadership skills at all levels, and providing responsive service, built upon an ethos of sustainability.’
International Primary Khuzam (IPK)
Located in the centre of Ras Al Khaimah city in the suburb of Khuzam. IPK is a large primary school delivering an adapted international Baccalaureate (IB) Primary Years programme (PYP) from Pre-K to Grade 5 (FS1 to Year 6) and the UAE MOE subjects. IPK is accredited by the International Baccalaureate Organization (IBO), benchmarked against leading IBO world schools.
IPK is looking for a positive, driven and inspirational Teaching Assistant to join the team.
The successful candidate will:
- Supervise and provide learning support for students with or without special needs
- Encourage students to interact with the class and engage in activities.
- Provide feedback to students and teachers on student’s achievement, progress and any problems that arise
- Preparing class activities, resources and supporting documents
- Working with the teacher to create stimulating classroom/corridor displays
- Accompanying groups on trips
- Breaktime supervision
The successful applicant will be required to have the following:
- Proficiency in English is required.
- A can-do and flexible approach
- A commitment to the values and ethos of the school
- Previous experience of working with children
- Bachelor or High School Certification
In return we can offer you:
Completive tax free monthly salary & benefits
To apply for this position please use ‘QUICK APPLY’
RAK Academy Family of Schools is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants must have undergone a child protection screening to receive an offer of employment. You will be required to provide a Police Verification Check from your home country along with attestation of your qualifications’ and personal documents e.g. Degree, Marriage Certificate etc. The list of checks will be provided to candidates shortlisted for an interview.
Preference will be given to candidates currently in the UAE.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
RAK Academy reserves the right to make an appointment at any stage of the recruitment process.