Expo City Dubai joins forces with RaceME for 10 fun night runs to keep UAE on the move
DUBAI, 18 October 2022 – Expo City Dubai invites sports enthusiasts of all ages and abilities to lace up their running shoes and sign up for the RaceME Night Run series taking place on site from 25 October 2022 to 21 March 2023.
With 10 races in the series and 2.5km and 5km distances on offer, the community event is encouraging participants to join as many races as possible, with plenty of prizes and surprises up for grabs.
Priced at just AED65 per race, or AED550 for 10 races, RaceME, one of the region’s leading sports event companies, is encouraging residents and tourists alike to keep fit in the most fun way possible, with the illuminated streets of Expo City Dubai providing a unique setting.
- Dates: 25 October, 8 November, 22 November, 6 December, 10 January, 24 January, 7 February, 21 February, 7 March and 21 March
- Race timings: 1930-2045
- Arrival timings: Runners should arrive 30 minutes before the start time (1900)
- Distances: 2.5km and 5km
- Register at Raceme
About Expo City Dubai
- Expo City Dubai is the legacy of Expo 2020 Dubai, building on its resounding success and retaining 80 per cent of Expo-built infrastructure
- Expo City Dubai is based on a deep-rooted belief that a broad coalition of people, working together, can propel human progress to help create a more sustainable and dignified future for all
- A clean, green, innovation-driven, human-centric city of the future, Expo City Dubai is designed as a blueprint for sustainable urban planning, galvanising action on its journey to net-zero
- Expo City Dubai provides a business ecosystem that embraces technology and digital innovation
- Packed with educational, cultural and entertainment offerings, Expo City Dubai celebrates human innovation, imagination and ingenuity and inspires future generations
- Building on the success of the World Expo, Expo City Dubai is the go-to destination for globally significant events, including COP 28, and supports the UAE’s wider diversification and growth aims
For media enquiries, please contact [email protected]