The Festival of Schools from Which Media continues its tour of UAE schools this coming weekend. After incredibly successful events at Safa British School, GEMS FirstPoint School and Arcadia School, Saturday 27th November will be time for a brilliant day out at Victory Heights Primary School. Here’s everything you need to know to plan your day out at one of Dubai’s most family orientated and warmly welcoming schools.
GET YOUR FREE TICKETS for the Festival of Schools at Victory Heights Primary School, Saturday 27th November, 9-3pm, HERE … the last event was sold out – so ACT NOW and DON’T MISS OUT!
Victory Heights Primary School sits on the edge of the beautiful Victory Heights residential area, and is also close to Dubai Sports City, Motor City, Arabian Ranches and many more of Dubai’s most popular family residential locations. The school is within easy reach of the E311 and Umm Suqeim Street (D61). The area is well served by buses. Plan your journey with public transport using the RTA Journey Planner.
Start your Day the Right Way
In nearby MotorCity you will find a branch of Projecto Acai, one of the healthiest breakfast hot spots we know! From eggs, to vegan specials and of course delicious Acai bowls, Projecto Acai is an ideal spot to start your day with a super healthy breakfast.
The Main Event – The Festival of Schools, Victory Heights Primary School, Saturday 27th November, 9am – 3pm
The team behind Victory Heights will usher in the Festive season with a brilliant community event for the Festival of Schools. Our team can’t wait to see what they have in store for us all…(we hear a rumour that a very special resident of the North Pole might just make his way to the Festival – eeek! Mums and Dads – get your cameras at the ready!).
- Grab your Festival of Schools passport and collect your stamps. The school staff have created 8 brilliant activities for kids – including; making Christmas ornaments, put your dream in a jar, feed the snow man, Christmas card making, save the earth workshop (painting), a scavenger hunt, engineering stem challenge, fine motor skills activity
- Shop for artisan creations (yes, those difficult to buy for relations – sorted!) from one of 26 winter amazing craft vendors
- Learn a new skill at a craft workshop, including foam bag making, sewing and Gingerbread decoration – yummy!
- Enjoy Christmas music from the wonderful Victory Heights students, plus performances from Step Up Academy and great tunes from Original Mix DJs
- Watch fantastic sports displays, and see the VHPS sustainability ideas in action!
- Get your face painted and then head to the bouncy castles or soft play areas to burn off some energy
- Festive the VHPS Festive Grotto have your photo taken with a very special visitor from the North Pole!
Exclusive Festival Discounts!
The Festival of Schools at Victory Heights Primary School will be a full day affair, but if you are headed to the centre of Dubai later on, use your Festival of Schools passport (issued at the event) for exclusive discounts at some of Dubai’s best indoor play centres:
Air Maniax – Festival goers can use their Passport for 20% off PREMIUM access. Valid 2-6pm on Saturday 27th November and Sunday – Wednesday throughout the month of November.
Street Maniax – Dubai’s best parkour and trampoline centre will allow Festival goers 20% off PREMIUM access on Saturday 27th November (2-6pm) and on Sunday – Wednesday throughout the month of November.
Oli Oli – Dubai’s first ‘experiential play museum’ is one of our favourite places to spend a family afternoon. On production of your Festival passport, families can avail of 20% off the general admission price, throughout the month of November. Advance booking is essential – call 047027300 to make your reservation.