We are looking to appoint a Vice Principal to support the Principal in leading the school and to further develop the already strong provision of the CBSE curriculum.
Your main responsibilities will be:
• To assist the Principal and the Senior Leadership Team of the school, in all aspects of school improvement, school evaluation, planning policies and procedures and taking full /shared responsibility for the school in the absence of the Principal.
• To be an integral part of a successful Leadership Team trading on synergies of expertise and experience
• To promote the school to all stakeholders and the wider community
• To take full responsibility for leading and managing significant aspects of the school, under the overall direction of the Principal.
• To further, improve standards in academic performance, care and well-being.
• To lead professional development to ensure high quality learning and teaching.
• To assist the Principal with the effective and efficient use of school management information systems and the financial management of school, admissions and enrolment.
This position reports to the Head of School
To be considered for this appointment, you must have:
• A minimum experience of 3 years in an SLT position as a Head of Section with an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the rules and regulations of the CBSE Board; Senior School experience would be an advantage.
• A minimum of 10 years in teaching which could be a combination covering the Primary, Middle, Senior and Senior Secondary sections with a minimum of 5 years in a School Leadership position.
• A solid understanding of the CBSE curriculum and the UAE United Inspection Framework, related standards as well as the latest trends in educational thinking and pedagogy.
• A proven track record of developing and sustaining very high educational standards within a caring learning environment.
• A Post Graduate Degree in a mainstream teaching subject in addition to a Graduate Degree in Education from a recognized university (regular mode). A teaching qualification is mandatory.
To apply for the above role, kindly upload your resume and a covering letter detailing your intention to apply for the post and at GEMS Millennium School, Sharjah.
Positions attract an excellent remuneration package