Nottingham British School is urgently seeking an outstanding Primary Teacher commencing September 2022. The school is teaching the UK New National Curriculum tailored to be meaningful to children living in Kuwait, alongside the local curriculum of Arabic, Islamic Studies and Social Studies.
The successful candidate will be able to deliver lessons that inspire students to succeed in order to achieve the best possible outcomes. Also, possess energy and enthusiasm to deliver lessons that engage, enthuse and motivate our learners.
- BA in Education or PGCE QTS
- Strong experience teaching the English National Curriculum
- Passion for teaching and commitment to educating the whole child
- A high level of professionalism and consideration of the well-being of children
- Respect for all members of a school community, irrespective of position, gender, age and ethnic background
- A positive and solution-focused attitude to working life
- A clean enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services check or police check (ACRO)
- We Offer:
- Competitive terms of employment and outstanding working conditions
- Tax Free Salary
- Fully furnished accommodation on a shared basis
- Medical insurance and Flight tickets
- Opportunity to work within a team of highly supportive and creative colleagues