We are currently seeking to employ an experienced Teacher of Economics for Jumeirah College, Dubai. This appointment is for a September 2022 start.
The successful candidate will work in an exceptional department which is both extremely popular and successful. In 2021 97% of Economics GCSE candidates gained 9 -4 (A*-A), with over 25% gaining 9 (A*). At A level 100% gained A*/B of which 86% gained A*/A.
The opportunities which Economics present for students is central to the philosophy of the school. As a result, this appointment is crucial to the continued development of Jumeirah College.
The successful applicant will be required to have the following:
- A B.Ed. or degree and PGCE / PGDE or equivalent with exceptional subject knowledge.
- At least 2 years’ experience of the National Curriculum for England.
- Able to teach up to A Level
- We are seeking to appoint talented, highly motivated and well-qualified individuals. You should have a proven track record of outstanding learning and teaching.
- A mindset which understands all students have the potential for top performance, and the drive and passion to enable them to do so.
- Experience which will enable a contribution to our enriched curriculum programme.
All positions attract an excellent remuneration package including:
Competitive tax-free salary, individual fully furnished accommodation, free schooling, private medical insurance, annual airfares to country of residence and end of Service Gratuity.
GEMS Teachers also have free access to our loyalty app GEMS rewards www.gemsrewards.com which provides significant savings on day-to-day life in the UAE. We offer thousands of discounts and 2 for 1 offers on everything from flights, hotels, restaurants and retail outlets, making your salary go further and enhancing the opportunity to save whilst working overseas.