Imagine schools with a variety of educational pathways where the skills of achievement, such as literacy, critical thinking, numeracy, discipline, and work ethic are taught alongside the skills of wellbeing, such as confidence, contentment, kindness, gratitude, health, and love. Welcome to Fortes Education, Dubai. We have been delivering high quality education provision to young people for over two decades.
Our Positive Education schools foster active engagement in learning and activities. We celebrate positive emotions and accomplishments, encourage students to cultivate fulfilling relationships with others and to seek meaning and purpose in their own lives.
Judged by the Dubai School Inspection Bureau (DSIB) as a ‘Very Good’ School in our 3rd year of operation, we set high standards and expectations for each pupil in academics and in co-curricular participation. Our high impact learning programme lays a strong foundation that develops each pupil’s multiple intelligences through a broad range of activities in and out of the classroom. Our commitment is to provide a premium world-class “positive” education, which empowers our pupils to become innovative thinkers, socially confident life-long learners, having growth mindsets and character strengths, to flourish in an ever -changing world.
We present an exciting opportunity to join our all through school and to play an important part in our journey to “outstanding”. Sunmarke School, Dubai is one of our flag-ship schools, located at a prime location in Jumeirah Village Triangle. Sunmarke offers a fantastic range of pathways for students including the NCE, GCSE/IGCSE, ‘A’ Levels, BTEC and the IB Diploma and Career Related Programmes.
We seek to appoint inspirational, talented, and enthusiastic Arabic Teachers to work very closely with the Middle Leadership Team to raise the standards of teaching and achieve outstanding results in the Arabic department.
The successful candidate would possess the following attributes and skills:
• An ‘Outstanding’ teacher with at least 4 years of experience working in an International school.
• The candidate should hold a degree i.e., B.Ed. or a B.A or equivalent.
• Proficient and experienced at teaching Arabic to native & non-native students at FS2, Key Stages 1,2, 3 & 4, GCSE / IGCSE, and Key Stage 5 (A/A2/AS Levels via Edexcel, AQA and CIE);
• Candidates’ qualifications will need to be attested by the UAE Embassy in the country of qualification including the attestation from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Dubai. In addition, the candidates qualifications will need to go through the equivalisation process.
• Excellent communication skills, with the ability to harness individuals’ potential and ideas bringing them together in one cohesive team.