We are seeking to appoint a Swimming Instructor to join our highly successful PE department.
The successful candidate will:
- be highly motivated
- be an excellent role model
- have a proven track record in delivering quality swim lessons to children ages 3-13
- have previous coaching experience
- hold a Kuwait residency visa
- hold an in date ASA Level 2 swimming teachers award or equivalent
- hold qualifications within lifeguarding and pool-side first aid
- Previous coaching experience
Interviews: Suitable candidates will be interviewed as soon as possible after an application is received. It is therefore in the interest of candidates to respond quickly in order to avoid disappointment.
The position is full time and the successful candidate will need to be available from 20th August 2022. Term begins for pupils on Tuesday, 31st August.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children – successful applicants will be subject to relevant Child Protection and reference checks.