SRS is an outstanding BSO approved international school that provides a high quality education, meeting the needs of a diverse range of students. We deliver the British National and American Curriculum to an increasing population of 3000 plus students from FS to Year 13, leading to GCSE, IGCSE and AS/A2 qualifications.
We are seeking to appoint a SIMS DATA MANAGER who will be responsible for the following –
- Creating and developing clear and concise statistical and graphical analytical solutions for all stakeholders which maximise the school’s data information systems.
- Participate in the strategic decision making of the school in relation to information tracking and reporting systems to facilitate continuous improvement.
- Develop bespoke solutions to education developments that have implications on data management and school improvement.
- Produce, use and analyse large volumes of student data, including examination and assessment results and target setting; maintain student specific data to a very high standard.
- Interpret complex data and information in order to identify patterns and changes in performance, including national data documents.
Our attractive package includes a tax-free salary, modern, high quality accommodation close to school, health insurance and flight allowance.
Prospective candidates should send the following:
• Letter of application and CV
• Recent passport photograph
• Referee contact details to email@example.com
The School of Research Science