About the Role
We are looking for an experienced and dynamic SENCO to join our team from April 2022, or earlier.
Successful applicants will have:
• A Bachelors Degree in a related subject and a certified teaching qualification such as BEd/PGCE/PGDE (or equivalent)
• An additional SEN focused qualification
• Experience of teaching within a specialised SEN setting, ideally within the British Curriculum
• The desire to provide Outstanding teaching and learning
• An aspiration to work in a world-class school with real prospects for enhancing their career
The successful applicant will be excited to join our world-class school and be driven to provide education at an exceptional level. GEMS teachers enjoy an outstanding school environment in which to deliver a dynamic and creative curriculum to motivated students.