We are looking for a qualified and experienced SEND teacher who is excited to join our world class school and is driven to provide education at an exceptional level. GEMS teachers enjoy an outstanding school environment in which to deliver a dynamic and creative curriculum to motivated students.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Plan, prepare, research lessons and adapt teaching materials to successfully motivate and deliver the curriculum to students
- Teach students on an individual, class or small group basis
- Liaise with parents, external agencies and a range of other professionals, counselors, and administrators
- Work closely with Teachers and TAs to ensure appropriate monitoring and support for SEN students
To be considered you must have:
- A Bachelor Degree in a related subject
- A certified teaching qualification such as BEd/PGCE/PGDE or equivalent
- A SENCO qualification
- Experience teaching the National Curriculum for England
All positions attract an excellent remuneration package including a competitive tax free salary, individual fully furnished accommodation, free schooling, private medical insurance, annual airfares to country of residence, and End of Service Gratuity.