Al Rabeeh School is seeking an enthusiastic, adaptable and committed SEN teacher for August 2022.
At Al Rabeeh School we are incredibly proud of the way our community works collaboratively to maximise all students’ progress during their time at our school. This is a very exciting time to join us. In recent years, we have made excellent progress and aspire to be rated ‘outstanding’, driven by a core belief that all of our students deserve nothing but the best possible teaching and support in order to be happy, healthy, and successful.
We aim to deliver the best quality teaching and learning in a school where staff and students have respect for, and pride in themselves, their school, and their community. We offer a full commitment to investing in our teacher’s professional development, providing a bespoke CPD programme in order to ensure all teachers develop the skills to deliver outstanding teaching and learning.
Applicants must be fluent English speakers, hold a relevant teaching degree and have a minimum of 2 years’ experience of teaching in schools that follow the National Curriculum of England.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate:
• Excellent subject knowledge of the NC
• Working collaboratively with classroom teachers to support SEN students
• Experience of current UK initiatives and developments in SEN is desirable but not essential
• The ability to engage our students in innovative and productive language lessons in order to improve their learning
• A proven track record of inspirational teaching
• Capacity to support creative learning and to focus on developing 21st Century learning environments and innovation skills
• Confidence in using IT to motivate and extend student’s learning experiences
• Experience of using data from internal assessments and standardised tests and external assessments to track student progress
• Experience of teaching EAL students is essential
• Experience of teaching SEN/gifted and talented children is desirable but not essential
• Competitive salary (tax free)
• An initial two-year contract (renewable by mutual consent)
• Furnished accommodation (including utilities)
• Annual return air ticket/allowance
• Medical insurance cover
• End of service gratuity
• Visa arranged by the school
Applicants should complete the application form on the TES website via the Quick Apply button. Please submit a CV of no more than 2 pages together with a recent photograph, and a scanned degree certificates.
Please note that the school reserves the right to begin the recruitment process prior to the closing date. Therefore, candidates are recommended to submit their application as soon as possible. Interviews will be conducted in Abu Dhabi or online with the Principal, Mr Riaan Huyser.
Start date for this position will be Aug 2022.
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Al Rabeeh school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful applicant will be required to undergo child protection screening.
Please view our website https://alrabeeh.sch.ae/ to confirm your choice of becoming a family member of this very special school where each and every child is a masterpiece.