SRS is an outstanding BSO approved international school that provides a high quality education, meeting the needs of a diverse range of students. We deliver the British National and American Curriculum to an increasing population of 4000 plus students from FS to Year 13, leading to GCSE, IGCSE and AS/A2 qualifications.
We are looking to recruit for academic year 2022/23 talented, experienced and outstanding Art and DT teachers.
Ideal candidates must have –
• Bachelor’s degree and QTS (with appropriate specialisation)
• Minimum of 2 years full time teaching, post-qualification teaching experience in the same field.
• Be passionate about children’s learning
• Plan creative and inspiring lessons, activities and learning environments.
We offer the opportunity to work in a new, modern spacious school with large indoor and outdoor classroom spaces, state-of-the-art technology, amazing children who want to learn, supported by a great team.
Our attractive package includes a tax-free salary, modern, high quality accommodation close to school, health insurance and flight allowance. Additional allowances are available for teachers with families.
Prospective candidates should send the following:
• Letter of application and CV
• Recent passport photograph
• Referee contact details to: E-mail: email@example.com