We are recruiting an experienced HR Officer to lead on and manage all aspects of Human Resources within our school. He / She should be able to organise, manage and oversee the implementation of, and compliance with, all GEMS and Authority Human Resources policies, procedures, and systems, and lead on the various Human Resources functions, which include recruitment, staffing, performance management, Employment Law and employee relations
- A relevant degree or diploma
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge in general HR office operations procedures, policies, and methods
- Strong ICT skills ideally with experience in ERP/HRMS
- Minimum of 3 years experience working in an HR generalist capacity with a keen focus on Teacher Recruitment, Safer recruitment practices, Employee Relations, Employee engagement
- Experience must include working in an ERP environment
- Solid experience of multiple stakeholder relationship management and employee relations
- Organization & planning
- Influencing and networking
- Attention to details
- Shortlisting based on initial interview
- School based assessment
- Final interview with Principal/CEO & Corporate HR Business Partner
All positions attract an excellent remuneration package including:
Competitive tax-free salary, tuition fee concession, private medical insurance, annual airfares to country of residence, and end of Service Gratuity.
GEMS staff members also have free access to our loyalty app GEMS rewards which provides significant savings on day-to-day life in the UAE. We offer thousands of discounts on everything from flights, hotels, restaurants, and retail outlets.