Primary Classroom Teacher – KS1/KS2 – Availability- Immediate/January 2022
Reach British School is seeking to appoint outstanding, enthusiastic, adaptable and dedicated classroom practitioners. The successful applicants will have experience in an English National Curriculum School.
As a school of choice, our Primary department is rapidly growing and this academic year we opened as an 8 form entry in Year 1. Our facilities provide our students with amazing learning opportunities and resources and digital technologies facilitate the learning both in and out of the classroom.
Reach British School opened in 2012. We are part of International School’s Partnership (ISP), which has 44 schools around the world. We offer the National Curriculum for England to ages 3 to 16. We are a school which continues to grow with over 1450 students from over 60 different nationalities.
Our amazing teachers facilitate the learning of the students in their care, developing as confident risk takers and planning carefully to ensure all students make good progress through an enquiry and innovative opportunities. Our amazing facilities include computer suites, innovation rooms, science labs, an extensive multipurpose room for PE as well as our swimming Pool. Our students enjoy learning through a cross curricular approach reinforcing the context and location of the school as well as encompassing national agendas such as My Identity.
We are very interested to receive applications from passionate practitioners, with secure knowledge of Key Stage1/ 2, who want to make a difference. Strong subject knowledge or experience of teaching Computing is also of great interest to Reach.
Reach British School is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people and expects the same from its employees. All new staff will be subject to criminal background checks, covering the last 10 years, identity checks, qualification checks, three satisfactory references and employment checks to include an exploration of any gaps within employment.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate in their application or at interview:
• A minimum of 2 Years teaching Experience either in the UK or of teaching the Curriculum for England
• Excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum for England and current assessment practices
• Experience of using data systems, student tracking, intervention, Target Setting, Assessment, Recording & Reporting
• A desire to be outstanding in teaching and learning
• Capacity to support creative learning and to focus on developing learning environments and innovation skills
• Confidence in using IT to motivate and extend students’ learning experiences
• Prepared to go the extra mile to get the best out of ‘our’ students
• Commitment to whole school initiatives and the school improvement cycle
An Internationally recognized Bachelor’s Degree in Education specializing in Primary with QTS
An Internationally recognized Bachelor’s Degree and an internationally recognized teaching qualification such as PGCE or PGDE in Primary education.
- Competitive salary (tax free)
- Furnished Accommodation
- Medical insurance cover
- Annual air fare allowance
- End of service gratuity
- Visa arranged by the school
Closing date for applications:
Wednesday, 1st December 2021, but interviews may take place ahead of this date so an early application is advantageous. Please provide the details of 3 referees with your application as these will be followed up prior to interview.
While we thank all applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.