We are seeking to appoint an exceptional, passionate and motivated Primary School Teacher to join our successful Primary School. This position would be suitable for a dynamic and enthusiastic teacher seeking a new and exciting challenge at a highly reputed British international school.
- Would you like to teach wonderful, highly motivated, high achieving students?
- Do you want to teach rather than control?
- Would you like to be part of a hard-working, highly professional team?
- Do you value supportive parents?
- Would you like to be able to access world-class CPD training?
- Do you want a high standard of living and a lifestyle that offers a wide range of opportunities?
- Would you like an excellent salary and comprehensive benefits?
Sound like you? Then apply now to join our excellent and dedicated team at St Christopher’s School, Bahrain.
- Bahrain Arrival Date: Tuesday 16 August 2022
- Location: Bahrain, Saar campus
- Contract type: Full Time (until August 2024)
- Salary: Highly competitive, tax-free
- Package: Packages are amongst the best globally with a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits. A full benefits package will be sent to shortlisted candidates.
We are seeking a capable and dedicated individual to join our exemplary academic team and make a difference. The ideal candidate should have effective communication skills for dealing with students, parents, teachers, and support staff and should be organised, energetic and self-directed.
Our curriculum offers a full, broad and balanced range of learning opportunities both in and out of the classroom, within a supportive and engaging teaching environment.
You will be able to excite and challenge learners to make rapid progress and will be able to demonstrate excellence in teaching and learning. We are looking for someone who is passionate about raising learners’ individual achievements with innovative ideas to build on existing good practice.
If you meet these criteria, are enthusiastic about teaching and learning and have the drive and passion to get the most from our students, we would very much welcome your application.
At St Christopher’s School, Bahrain, we are proud of our well-established reputation, built over 60 years, within the community, supportive leadership team, outstanding facilities and excellent school spirit.
St Christopher’s has been awarded ‘Outstanding’ in all standards in its past three BSO inspections, as well as achieving the acclaimed ‘Gold Standard’; an enviable record that demonstrates the commitment of staff at St Christopher’s.
St Christopher’s is one of the world’s pre-eminent British international schools with an impressive local, regional and international reputation for excellence. A vibrant community of over 2,300 students aged 3 to 18 and made up of more than 65 different nationalities, St Christopher’s is a not-for-profit school, committed to Education for a Shared Humanity and in developing Role Models for the World.
How to Apply: Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible using this link https://bit.ly/StChrisRecruitment. St Christopher’s reserves the right to interview and appoint before the published closing date.
Closing date: Saturday 26 March 2022
Interviews will take place at the end of March/early April
It is our policy to obtain two references prior to candidates being shortlisted, one of whom should be from your current Headteacher / Principal
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For information on working and living in Bahrain, please click on the link below.
St Christopher’s School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people in our care. We follow safe recruitment practices and appointments are subject to vetting including reference checks, identity and criminal record checks, social media and qualification checks.