Mesaieed International School – Primary Campus is a thriving, happy and vibrant school with high aspirations for its students, staff, and the diverse community it serves.
Our modern school is the heart of a kind and welcoming community – providing education for 1,100 children, aged 3-18 years, representing over 30 different nationalities. We are proud to be a Bilingual and Multilingual SMART School – an accreditation that recognises the on-going effort we make to ensure our staff understand the research, best practices and approaches that make a real difference to the lives of bilingual and multilingual learners and their families.
We are looking for a hardworking, inspirational EYFS teacher with excellent references, recent UK experience and an ambition to be part of a school on the journey to excellence. As an experienced EYFS teacher, you believe in the importance of an enabling environment and planned play in supporting children to develop as active and engaged learners. You understand the vital importance of the early days in school and value parents as partners in their child’s education. In return, we can promise a stimulating, challenging, and rewarding environment in which to work. Taking risks will be encouraged and we will provide opportunities for you to reflect on and develop your pedagogy. An absolute strength of our school are our students. They are overwhelmingly polite, respectful, considerate, and eager to learn. What they need are great teachers who can unlock their potential.
The successful candidate will love teaching and:
• Have an excellent understanding of the EYFS framework and child development and a passion for pursuing best practice
• Be able to create an environment where children develop the characteristics of effective learning
• Demonstrate skill in planning for progress centered play, balancing this effectively with focused teaching
• Be exceptionally skilled at planning and adapting their teaching to meet the needs of every child
• Be committed to developing strong, trusting partnerships with parents
• Aspire to promote our vision and the QatarEnergy values in all their work
• Continually look to develop his/her own practice
• Have knowledge and experience of using innovative pedagogical approaches within planning, teaching, and learning
• Engage teaching assistants as vital partners in the learning process
• Provide language rich learning environments to ensure rapid English language acquisition
In return for your passion and for ensuring a dynamic and high-quality education, successful candidates will be employees of QatarEnergy. You will enjoy the full benefits of working for the corporation, including generous tax-free salaries, free accommodation and utilities, interest free car loan, education assistance for up to four children, medical cover, airfares, paid school holidays and access to sporting and leisure facilities.
If you would like to join our team and make a real difference to the education of our children, please apply immediately with a one page letter of application, detailing how you meet the criteria above, a full CV and a recent photograph.
Please ensure that you include your current headteacher/principal as one of your referees.
Disclaimer: Mesaieed International School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be expected to have undertaken relevant safeguarding checks.