Position: MYP/DP French Language Acquisition Teacher
About the role:
Swiss International School in Qatar is seeking an outstanding and forward-thinking French Language Acquisition Teacher for August 2022. This is an exciting and challenging opportunity to be part of a dynamic team of educators that is further developing the French Language Acquisition at SISQ.
About the school:
SISQ is an IB World school and has the ambition of becoming one of the leading educational institutions in the region.
We are a growing school in Qatar with a strong reputation for offering a quality educational program, very competitive salary and an excellent place for teachers to work. Qatar has proven to be a safe place for families during the ongoing pandemic. We have high vaccination rates, free movement, and very few restrictions on life. Along with hosting the FIFA World Cup in 2022, Qatar is a vibrant country with a lot to offer the expats that live here.
The successful candidate will have the following essential qualities:
– Experience teaching MYP/DP French Language Acquisition
– Advanced-Level French speaker
– Student focused and a passion for working with middle school aged students;
– A collaborative working style
– A commitment to continuous improvement;
– A commitment to student learning, wellbeing and safeguarding.
The following qualities would be an advantage:
– MYP/DP Training
– Experience within an international school setting
In line with the Ministry of Education’s Circular 13 requirements for this position, the candidate must possess the following:
> A Bachelor’s Degree in French Language & Literature
> A teaching qualification (PGCE / QTS / Teaching Licence)
> No more than 49 years of age in August 2022 (at the point of joining the school)
- Please apply early, as SISQ may make an appointment before the closing date if an exceptional candidate is found.