Al Salam School require experienced KG Teachers to join their impressive Charter school from August 2022.
Al Salam School – A Taaleem Charter School
As a leading education provider in the Middle East, Taaleem is supporting the UAE Vision and National Agenda 2021, and the Emirate of Abu Dhabi in their commitment to establishing a “First Rate Education System” for all students. The Charter Schools is a third education model in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi and it is the outcome of a unique partnership between the government and the private sectors.
As part of this new initiative we were awarded 4 schools in 2019 to manage and operate, with the aim of raising the quality of education; playing a significant role in shaping the present and future lives of Emirati youth. This recently increased to 6 schools from August 2021.
Al Salam is a large cycle 1 school, serving approximately 1600 students from our local community aged between 6 and 11 years.
We are seeking outstanding, dedicated and resilient teachers who are committed to the long term goals of this project. We would like to recruit individuals who believe they can make a difference to their students, who understand that change is a process and who want to take an active role in sharing their expertise as the team moves towards achieving its shared goals.
The projected growth of the Taaleem Branch Charter School Project will offer a broad range of opportunities in the coming years.
- Have Qualified Teacher Status and a Primary Teaching qualification
- Possess recent successful experience of teaching in Grades 1-5 (Years 1-6)
- Have a flexible and enthusiastic approach with a can-do ethos
- Be an innovative and reflective practitioner who is keen to learn
- Be fully vaccinated and available for an immediate start, if you need to work a notice period we will not consider you at this stage.
- Supportive staff who are committed to school improvement, who will work with you to achieve your goals
- An extensive induction programme
- A school where people can develop and thrive in a caring, fun and nurturing environment
- The opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of our students
- A competitive tax-free salary and international package which includes accommodation and medical insurance
- Ongoing professional development opportunities
- The full support of the wider network of Taaleem schools
- A unique opportunity to experience a different culture
Living in the capital and cultural centre of the UAE offers expats a wide range of opportunities. Recently described as a “rising star” the city is rapidly developing its infrastructure, industries and tourist attractions , while retaining its local culture and heritage.
The UAE values its multi cultural diversity, and is currently rated the second safest country in the world. It is a desirable location to live and work, and offers a balanced lifestyle.
The schools and accommodation will be based on the Abu Dhabi side of the city, with easy access to a wide range of leisure activities and tourist attractions.