A rare and exciting opportunity exists due to the further expansion of Al Ain English Speaking School. We are seeking to appoint enthusiastic, passionate and creative teachers of the highest quality to join our supportive and innovative team. The school, which was established in 1979, is one of the founding schools in Al Ain and is held in high regard by the local community for its pioneering education.
The successful applicant will:
· Be an enthusiastic and consistently strong practitioner with a sound knowledge and understanding of primary education SEND & Intervention strategies.
· Enjoy being part of a professionally-stimulating environment;
· Promote a well organised and inspiring learning environment;
· Offer enthusiasm and demonstrate a positive approach to pupils;
· Be committed to constant improvement in all aspects of school life;
· Be reflective and continually strive to improve performance;
· Have the ability to effectively managing LSAs;
· Be an effective communicator with parents and colleagues both in and out of school;
· Have a minimum of 2 years experience and relevant degree/PGCE.
· An attractive and competitive tax free salary.
· Four and a half day working week in line with new UAE laws but with full time salary.
· High quality furnished accommodation.
· Generous medical insurance.
· Return annual flights to your home country.
· Visa costs and end of service gratuity.
· Year-round sunshine.