Al Sahwa Schools is inviting applications from English Teachers who are passionate about students, love learning and who want to grow professionally. The ideal candidate would possess IBMYP and DP experience, or a commitment to learn and grow within the IB framework.
Al Sahwa Schools is a bi-lingual, IB World school located in Muscat, Sultanate of Oman. Established in 1993, it is ‘a school of national significance’ providing international education to Omani youth to become the leaders of the future. We are a learning community committed to our core values and Oman’s rich cultural heritage, while embodying high quality international education.
The Sultanate of Oman is a country of breath-taking natural beauty, interwoven with a kaleidoscope of history and legends. As the oldest independent state in the Arab World, Oman has embraced modernisation and progress while retaining the core aspects of its culture and heritage .
Our students possess outstanding academic ability and acquire 21st century skills through our programmes that aims to develop responsible world citizenship. Our students are prepared to support and lead Oman’s rapid progress, while maintaining a global perspective.
Al Sahwa is a CIS accredited, IB World School authorised to offer the PYP, MYP, and IBDP programmes and is the leading school for Technology Enhanced Learning in Oman, recognised and awarded by industry bodies, such as Google, Acer and CISCO.
Applicants must possess:
- A recognised teaching qualification.
- Ideally at least two years relevant experience, ideally in an international or IBMYP/DP setting
- Ability to be creative and innovative
- Fluency in English
- Passionate about students learning with excellent curriculum knowledge
- Able to motivate and inspire learners.
- Have the ability to plan, prepare and deliver engaging lessons
- Proficiency and competency in using technology to support learning