We at GEMS International School, Al Khail, are looking for enthusiastic IB Early Years teachers who are excited to join our world class school and are driven to provide education at an exceptional level. GEMS teachers enjoy an outstanding school environment in which to deliver a dynamic and creative curriculum to motivated students.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A certified professional teaching qualification at degree level, such as B.Ed, PGCE, PGDE or equivalent specializing in Early Years or Lower Primary
- A minimum of 2 years of solid and demonstrable experience teaching within PreK to KG2, ideally within an IB Curriculum School. Candidates with 2 years’ experience teaching in the relevant year groups in an American or British curriculum school are also welcome to apply
- The experience, personality and educational philosophy to drive further, the education agenda at this flagship GEMS school with an international student body
- The desire to provide outstanding teaching and learning
- Aspiration to work in a world class school with real prospects for enhancing their career
If you are excited by this opportunity and are keen to apply please ensure to mention in your cover letter if you will be traveling with a teaching partner and what subject/year groups they are qualified to teach.
An excellent remuneration package is on offer to successful candidates including competitive tax free salary, furnished accommodation, premium medical insurance and life insurance, working permit and residence visa, annual flight allowance, tuition fee concession and other benefits in line with the UAE Labour Law.