We are looking for a qualified and experienced High School English Teacher for a temporary maternity leave cover starting in August 2022 until December 2022. GEMS teachers enjoy an outstanding school environment in which to deliver a dynamic and creative curriculum to motivated students.
The ideal applicant will have;
- A certified professional teaching qualification at degree level, such as B.Ed, PGCE, PGDE or equivalent
- A minimum of 2 years of solid and demonstrable experience teaching English, ideally within an American Curriculum High School
- The experience, personality and educational philosophy to drive further, the education agenda at this flagship GEMS school with an international student body
- The desire to provide outstanding teaching and learning
- Aspiration to work in a world class school with real prospects for enhancing their career
This temporary position attracts an excellent remuneration package.
Trusted for over 55 years and now a third generation education family, GEMS Education began in a single school room in Dubai. Today, we have the privilege of educating over 190,000 students from over 176 countries through GEMS owned and managed schools globally; over 270,000 students access resources through our services division; and we will impact 20 million by 2020 students through the initiatives of our Charity partner Varkey Foundation.