Head of Pre-School will be committed to deliver an exceptional Early Years Education to children aged 45 days to 5 years old in a large setting. She will also lead a passionate team of 60 members.
The key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Oversee the day to day operations of the Centre.
• To promote and uphold a high standard of Early Years Education and childcare, liaising with staff and parents to help ensure that the standards of provision are met.
• To support admissions, meet with prospective parents and sending out information requested.
• Manage government inspections and ensure the Pre-School is adhering to compliance policies and health, safety, hygiene standards.
• Manage communication effectively with staff and parents.
• Liaise with supporting departments to ensure efficiency across different operation areas.
• Ensure the Pre-School policies and procedures are adhered to and train staff.
• Lead and support staff to implement the best practices in Early Years Education and child care
• Direct and implement actions to achieve Excellence in Education and Care at the Pre-School.
The ideal candidate must have:
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Education
• CACHE level 5 qualification in childcare with minimum of 5 years’ experience in a leadership role within an Early Years childcare setting
• Confidence and effective leadership skills, and experience with managing staff matters including recruitment, performance and development
• Extensive knowledge and understanding of the requirements of the EYFS framework
• Exceptional communication and collaboration skills and the ability to establish and maintain positive relationships with colleagues, staff, parents and children
All applicants will be required to submit current police clearance or equivalent from their home country or current country of residence prior to appointment in addition to supplying a minimum of two references, at least one of which should be from the most recent employer / school.
Applicants should complete the application form on the TES website via the Quick Apply button. Please submit a CV of no more than 4 pages together with a recent photograph. Scans of degree certificates and teaching qualifications would be also gratefully received.
Please note that in accordance with UAE law, only female applicants will be considered for this position.
The school reserves the right to begin the recruitment process prior to the closing date. Therefore, candidates are recommended to submit their application as soon as possible.
For queries, contact the HR Department at email@example.com
Interviews will be conducted via Microsoft Teams.
Start date for this position will be immediate or as soon as possible.
Amity International School is aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection. We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all pupils and hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.
All applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening and submit a current police criminal check or equivalent from their home country or current country of residence prior to appointment in addition to supplying a minimum of two references, at least one of which should be from the Headteacher/Principal of the most recent school.