We are recruiting a passionate and creative Head of early Years who is excited to join a growing GEMS Education school within the Internationally Innovative approach of a 4 day working week in the Emirate of Sharjah.
The successful candidate will have high expectations of themselves and the schools they have worked in, a professional working ethos and sound Early Years educational philosophy to drive the education agenda. This should be combined with exceptional communication and leadership skills to motivate both colleagues and children alike.
Under the direction of the Principal, the Head of Early Years will be expected to:
• Take responsibility for ensuring the best possible curriculum offer, provision, well-being, progress and achievement for our Early Years students;
• Be a model professional who sets an excellent example to teaching and support staff;
• Lead by example of their practice, and by positively encouraging and supporting all members of staff;
• Actively and demonstrably promote enrichment and achievement through building and implementing agreed school policies and strategic plans
Applicants should be:
• A fully certified teacher, holding a B.Ed, PGCE, PGDE or equivalent
• Passionate about providing outstanding teaching and learning
• Highly experienced in Early Years Curriculum
• Efficient in people development and have proven leadership and communication abilities
If you meet these criteria, are enthusiastic about teaching and learning and have the drive and passion to get the most from our students then we would welcome your application.
Working with GEMS Education offers you a unique opportunity for career progressions and enhance your experience in a global setting. Whether this is your first role in international education or the latest in your successful career overseas, GEMS provides you with the unparalleled chance to be part of the world’s largest K-12 private school operator.