SRS is a BSO approved international school that provides a high quality education, meeting the needs of a diverse range of students. We deliver the British National Curriculum to an increasing population of 3000 plus students from FS to Year 13, leading to GCSE, IGCSE and AS/A2 qualifications.
For Academic year 2021/22 we are looking to recruit talented and experienced FS1 and FS2 teachers who can bring creativity and a range of skills to our school. Ideal candidates must –
– have Early Years experience and a sound knowledge of the EYFS curriculum
– have QTS or BA in Childhood Studies
– be passionate about children’s learning
– plan creative and inspiring lessons, activities and learning environments.
We offer the opportunity to work in a new, modern spacious school with large indoor and outdoor classroom spaces, state-of-the-art technology, amazing children who want to learn, supported by a great team.
Our attractive package includes a tax-free salary, modern, high quality accommodation close to school, health insurance and flight allowance.
Prospective candidates should send the following:
· Letter of application and CV
· Recent passport photograph
· Referee contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org
The School of Research Science