We are looking to appoint an experienced, well-qualified and dedicated Head of English to lead teaching and learning at Key Stage 3, GCSE and A level from September 2021.
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the reputable co-educational international schools in the Eastern Province. BISAK recognises that its most important investment is in the quality of its teachers. Working as a member of a cohesive team, you will lead, support, and promote an inclusive culture in your classroom that focuses on growth, purpose, and a sense of belonging. We are seeking someone with a genuine commitment to putting our pupils first.
BISAK is a well-established school where high-quality lessons based on the English National Curriculum are taught, while also including an international flavour incorporating the interests and needs of our multi-cultural community.
BISAK is a not for profit British School.
Benefits for the successful candidate include:
• A competitive salary which is tax-free
• Accommodation or a housing allowance aligned with your personal family circumstances
• Medical and flight benefits
• A spacious and modern, innovative teaching and learning environment
• Supportive line management and access to generous professional development training
• Opportunities to link with other subject areas in school
The British International School, Al Khobar is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful applicant will be subject to a police check, references and other checks as required to work in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.