SECONDARY SCHOOL – English and Media Studies
Inspiring specialist teachers of English and Media Studies required for January 2022 start.
Successful candidates must have:
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in English Language and or Literature, Media Studies or Education with a relevant specialism plus a recognized teaching certification (PGCE, Teaching Diploma, etc)
• Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) from home country or country of graduation
• Experience of teaching (I)GCSE and A Level Media Studies
• A proven commitment to excellence
• Excellent technology integration skills
• Applicants with a Master’s Degree or higher.
• Experience of teaching in an international school/setting. 2 years (or more) relevant teaching experience at high performing international schools
• Demonstrable Inclusion/SEND/EAL experience
• Additional relevant professional qualifications and/or strong CPD portfolios
• We offer
• A competitive, tax free package and place emphasis on professional development.
• Experienced teachers with a confirmed track record could be considered for leadership positions
• Interested applicants, should forward a full CV by email to: email@example.com
RIS is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including reference checks with previous employers and Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Interested applicants should forward a full CV with contactable references.
PLEASE PUT THE POSITION APPLIED FOR AS THE SUBJECT OF YOUR E-MAIL
Please visit our website to learn more about our schools. www.innoventureseducation.com
While we thank all candidates, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email