Al Watan School
This is an exciting time to join the teaching team at Al Watan School as we move into our Fourth year of the ADEK/Taaleem Charter Schools project.
We are looking for conscientious and hard-working individuals who are passionate about making a difference, committed to raising standards and able to work collaboratively and positively in a team environment. We follow the American Common Core curriculum, however, knowledge of the American curriculum is not essential, as training will be provided.
- Have Qualified Teacher Status and a Primary Teaching qualification
- Possess recent successful experience of teaching in Grades 1-5 (Years 1-6)
- Have a flexible and enthusiastic approach with a can-do ethos
- Be an innovative and reflective practitioner who is keen to learn
- Be fully vaccinated and available for an August start.
- Supportive staff who are committed to school improvement, who will work with you to achieve your goals
- An extensive induction programme
- A school where people can develop and thrive in a caring, fun and nurturing environment
- The opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of our students
- A competitive tax-free salary and international package which includes accommodation and medical insurance
- Ongoing professional development opportunities
- The full support of the wider network of Taaleem schools
- A unique opportunity to experience a different culture
As a leading education provider in the Middle East, Taaleem is engaged in a successful partnership with Abu Dhabi Education and Knowledge to support the vision of establishing a “First Rate Education System” for all students.
As part of this exciting Charter School initiative, we manage and operate American curriculum schools with the aim of raising the quality of education to significantly shape the present and future lives of Emirati youth.
Living in the capital and cultural centre of the UAE offers expats a wide range of opportunities. With year-round sunshine, a tax-free salary and endless career development opportunities, Abu Dhabi is an exceptionally safe place ranked as the second safest country in the world and one of the major players in the international teaching market. Whether you enjoy spending your weekends dune bashing, getting your adrenaline rush at the Water Park or from one of the many entertainment parks, or even indulging in some retail therapy before a dip in the sea, Abu Dhabi has it all. It’s a great place to develop yourself professionally, while enjoying an enriching life outside of the workplace.
At Taaleem we are proud and privileged to operate some of the leading schools in the UAE, led by outstanding leaders and teachers from all over the world.
How to apply: Candidates are to apply directly through the TES portal by submitting a letter of application and a current CV which includes a recent photograph, summary of experience and qualifications and contact details for three referees.