This is an exciting opportunity to join an international school in Dubai with high standards of teaching and learning and excellent opportunities for professional development.
Dwight School Dubai is an IB World School offering the Primary Years, Middle Years and Diploma programmes. The Dwight School Dubai is a friendly and supportive community that has a rich diversity of cultures, nationalities and experiences. Our small classes allow for greater personalised learning and teacher support.
Further information about the school can be found on our website and you are encouraged to visit the website to find out more about the school, our mission and ethos.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is an outstanding teacher, committed to inquiry-led learning
- Is collaborative and will contribute to an ethos of teamwork and high standards
- Has a willingness to innovate
- Has an international outlook, preferably with experience of the IB PYP
In return we can offer:
- Friendly and helpful colleagues in a collaborative environment
- Professional development opportunities
- All the advantages of a vibrant, diverse international community.
How to Apply:
Please apply via the TES application form. In your cover letter of no more than 400 words outline how your skills and experience meet the job description and person specification.
The deadline for applications is Sunday 30th January 2022.
Interviews will take place during the week beginning 7th February.