Al Rabeeh School is seeking to appoint an outstanding, enthusiastic and resilient Early Years classroom practitioner who is committed to creating a safe, enabling and happy learning environment that promotes a child focus on playing, exploring, enquiry and engagement.
The Al Rabeeh name is synonymous throughout the city with quality education and pastoral care since 1979. It is a well-established primary school with an excellent reputation amongst the community of Abu Dhabi. Year on year growth in numbers is testimony to the success of dedicated teaching staff alongside supportive and effective Senior and Middle Leaders.
Al Rabeeh is a founding school of an expanding group of schools and academies, within the Royal Group who are committed to being the best and most sought after providers of Education in the Emirate.
Happy students fill the spaces of Al Rabeeh School, whilst enthused educators encourage, challenge and engage our students in a curriculum that is reflective of excellence. It is at this caring, welcoming and family orientated school, that parents and teachers partner and strive to be, together with our learners, a living entity of powerful, memorable teaching moments and inspiring achievements. It is indeed a privilege to be involved in building the life of an Al Rabeeh student within a school setting that frameworks kindness, tolerance and respect.
Al Rabeeh has proudly embraced and successfully delivered Distance Learning to all children from Nursery through to Year Seven. In the recent ADEK Distance Learning inspection we were judged to be Outstanding and were proudly acknowledged as a Distance Learning Pilot School.
We recruit the very best teachers who can deliver our curricula in a creative, collaborative and highly engaging manner. Al Rabeeh school is a member of British Schools in the Middle East (BSME) and is committed to the professional development and CPD programmes that the BSME offers.
EYFS teachers have a fundamental role within Al Rabeeh School as they provide the necessary foundations upon which subsequent year groups further develop students’ skills, knowledge and enthusiasm for learning. The successful applicant will be sympathetic to the ethos and values of Al Rabeeh, a school with a high population of Emirati/Arab and international students. The 52 nationalities represented in our school afford us the opportunity to respectfully acknowledge diversity and celebrate cultural norms and values.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate:
• Excellent subject knowledge of the EYFS
• The ability to create a vibrant learning environment
• Experience of current UK initiatives and developments
• Strong emphasis and desire to be outstanding in learning and teaching
• Capacity to support creative learning and to focus on developing 21st Century learning environments and innovation skills
• Confidence in using IT to motivate and extend student’s learning experiences
• Experience of using data from internal assessments and standardised tests and external assessments to track student progress
• Experience of teaching EAL students is desirable, but not essential
The successful candidate will have:
• Qualified Teacher Status (UK), PGCE in Early Years/Primary Education or a Degree in Education (Early Years/Primary Education)
• At least two years’ teaching experience in Early Years education
• Proven ability and confidence to teach the age range of 3-5
• A passport from an English speaking country
• Competitive salary (tax free)
• Furnished Accommodation (including utilities)
• Annual Air fare allowance
• Medical Insurance cover
• End of service gratuity
• Visa arranged by the school
• Other benefits according to experience
Applicants should complete the application form on the TES website via the Quick Apply button. Please submit a CV of no more than 2 pages together with a recent photograph, and a scanned degree certificate.
Please note that the school reserves the right to begin the recruitment process prior to the closing date. Therefore, candidates are recommended to submit their application as soon as possible. Interviews will be conducted in Abu Dhabi or via Google meets with the Principal, Mr Riaan Huyser.