RAK Academy is a family of five highly regarded international schools that provide both British and International Baccalaureate curriculum pathways. Our vision is to develop ‘Learning Excellence with a Community Heart’.
By ensuring excellent leadership at all levels throughout our schools we aim to provide our students with a world class education, which is also based on an ethos of sustainability.
British School Al Rams (BSR)
Located in northern Ras Al Khaimah city in the Al Rams Township. BSR is a mid-sized primary school delivering an adapted UK National Curriculum from Pre-K to Grade 5 (FS1 to Year 6) and the UAE MOE subjects. BSR is accredited by the British Schools Overseas (BSO), benchmarked against leading international British schools.
BSR is looking for a positive, driven and inspirational Receptionist to join the team.
• Ideally a Bachelors’ degree in the relevant field.
• Experience of at least 3 years working in a similar position.
• Solid written and verbal communication skills of English and Arabic (written, reading,
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines.
• Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise.
• Ability to work comfortably with repeated interruptions and unexpected request.
• Professional attitude and appearance.
• A discreet and diplomatic nature with respect for confidentiality at all times.
• Understanding of general reception tasks with excellent customer facing skills.
• Competent using IT systems, including Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook.
• Strong organizational and prioritization skills.
• Attention to detail with diligent follow up, and ability to execute in a timely manner. Interpersonal skills, ability to operate in a diverse environment .
The school offers:
• A competitive tax free salary and benefits package.
To apply for this position please use ‘QUICK APPLY’
RAK Academy Family of Schools is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants must have undergone a child protection screening to receive an offer of employment. You will be required to provide a Police Verification Check from your home country along with attestation of your qualifications’ and personal documents e.g. Degree, Marriage Certificate etc. The list of checks will be provided to candidates shortlisted for an interview.
• Preference will be given to candidates currently in the UAE.
• Incomplete applications will not be considered.
• RAK Academy reserves the right to make an appointment at any stage of the recruitment process.