RAK Academy is a family of five highly regarded international schools that provide both British and International Baccalaureate curriculum pathways. Our vision is to develop ‘Learning Excellence with a Community Heart’.
By ensuring excellent leadership at all levels throughout our schools we aim to provide our students with a world class education, which is also based on an ethos of sustainability.
British School Khuzam (BSK)
Located in the centre of Ras Al Khaimah city in the suburb of Khuzam. BSK is a large primary school delivering an adapted UK National Curriculum from Pre-K to Grade 5 (FS1 to Year 6) and the UAE MOE subjects. BSK is accredited by the British Schools Overseas (BSO), benchmarked against leading international British schools.
BSK is looking for a positive, driven, and inspirational Primary Arabic B teacher to join a successful and vibrant Arabic department.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in Arabic Studies or a related course.
- Have knowledge of the Ministry of Education curriculum for Arabic B.
- Have an excellent understanding of teaching and learning.
- Be highly proficient in the use of technology to support teaching and learning.
- Engage, motivate and support students.
- Be a reflective practitioner with the ability to think creatively and innovate.
- Be a positive and enthusiastic member of staff and have a growth mindset.
- Be willing to be fully involved in extra-curricular activities.
- Have excellent communications skills.
- Experience of using Google suite, e.g., Google classroom.
- Have a proven record of increasing student outcomes.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
The School Offers
- A tax-free salary inclusive of housing allowance.
- Single status candidates and teaching couples are encouraged to apply.
- Benefits including annual travel allowance, medical insurance, UAE residency visa.
- Access to our professional development opportunities both internally and externally.
To apply for this position please use ‘QUICK APPLY’
RAK Academy Family of Schools is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants must have undergone a child protection screening to receive an offer of employment. You will be required to provide a Police Verification Check from your home country along with attestation of your qualifications’ and personal documents e.g. Degree, Marriage Certificate etc. The list of checks will be provided to candidates shortlisted for an interview.
Preference will be given to candidates currently in the UAE.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
RAK Academy reserves the right to make an appointment at any stage of the recruitment process.